Outdoor Adventure Activities for School Groups in the UK
Our outdoor activities and schools programmes offer powerful and meaningful outdoor learning experiences for school children. We understand the importance for children to be exposed to, and enjoy, outdoor environments and no one can underestimate the effect it can have on our young people.
We believe that all our young people deserve the opportunity to take part in safe and memorable experiences of the outdoor environment and outdoor activities.
Our schools programmes and activity packages aim to develop:
- an enjoyment of new challenges in an outdoor environment
- problem solving skills
- courage & leadership skills
- effective Teamwork
- physical fitness
We do this by:
- having highly trained and qualified staff who are professional, approachable and child friendly
- creating a safe, nurturing and positive atmosphere
- providing challenges appropriate to the learner group
- providing adventurous activities involving controlled exposure to risk
- creating bespoke programmes tailored to the needs of your group
We have held our Adventurous Activities Licence (AAL) (HSE) since 2007.
Powerful and meaningful activity packages available in Fort William, Glencoe, Oban & Perthshire. Click here to find out more.
|Powerful and meaningful outdoor activity packages in Newquay, Torquay, St Ives, Truro, Plymouth and Exeter. Click here to find out more.