Things To Do
Newquay, Cornwall, UK.
As well as Vertical Descents' top rated adventure activities, Newquay and the surrounding area captures visitors' hearts year on year with its unforgettable scenery, enchanting wildlife and very famous surf spots and attractions!
Use our 'mega menu' for activity selection by clicking on ACTIVITIES from the top navigation bar and select NEWQUAY to see what we offer in this stunning location.
You can also click on the quick links below for more information about activities available in the area and how to book.
|White Water Rafting
|Climbing & Abseiling
|White Water Funyakking
|White Water River Bugging
Things to see and do in Newquay, Cornwall
Below are some of the most popular sites and attractions in the Newquay area:
• Vertical Descents Adventure Activity Centre HQ
• Eden Project - Tropical gardens / Bio domes/ Great Food/ Educational/ walk around the domes.
• Newquay Harbour - Great Food/ Fishing Trips/ Crabing
• Trenance Gardens and Boating Lake - Great Food/ Hire a rowing boat/ Feed the ducks/ walk around the gardens and hang out in the park in the shade with a picnic.
• The Gannel Estuary - Walk around and along the estuary out to the sea and discover the wildlife/ hidden cafe/ foot passenger ferry and stunning views.
• Fistral Beach / Crantock Beach/ Towan Beach/ Great Western Beach/ Tolcarne Beach/ Lusty Beach/ Porth Beach/ Whipsiderry and Watergate Beaches
• The Lighthouse Cinema
• The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour Bus Trip
• Dairy Land
• Crealy Park
• The Fort - Pub with soft play for children in the heart of Newquay town centre