Military Adventure Training
We provide adventurous training activities to promote leadership and personal development. We also understand the need for R & R for the Armed Forces – our activities are the perfect wind down after a tour.
Fort William & Lochaber is home to World War 2 Commando Adventure Training in Achnacarry. They chose the area as its terrain provided rugged and realistic training in the Highlands. Where better than here to bring your team for adventure training?
Our adventurous activities develop the following (in line with the aims of the MOD ATG(Army) and AT (RAF)):
- Courage & Leadership skills
- Effective Teamwork
- Physical Fitness
- Moral and Physical Courage
- Other personal attributes and skills that are vital to the delivery of Operational Capability
Why choose Vertical Descents?
- We are proud to hold the reputation amongst military groups for providing the best challenging outdoor training in adventurous activities in the UK
- We will put together packages to suit group needs and budgets
- We will help organise accommodation
- Want more proof? Check out our youtube videos...
We provide adventurous activities involving controlled exposure to risk and can offer a range of packages, see below. We can also create bespoke packages to meet the exact aims and objectives of your adventure training sessions – just get in touch and we'll organise it.
|Adventure Training Package
|Pricing per person
|GIVE IT LALDY - 1 Day Package - Available in Fort William & Perthshire
|2 Adventure Activities- Canyoning combined with a choice from WW Rafting/ WWFunyakking/WW River Bugging
|PUT THEM THROUGH THEIR PACES - 2 Day Package - Available in Fort William/Oban & Perthshire
|3 Adventure Activities - WW Rafting & Gorge Walking or Canyoning combined with a choice from WW River Bugging/ WW Funyakking/Coasteering